• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Papa & Yo [PSN game]

queenzelda

Verified Member
I downloaded the demo of this game & I have to say that personally I am impressed. Being that I am most likely the odd one of the gamer bunch here I can say that if you want a game with bosses or ways to die; or shoot others this game is not for you. This game is however for those who like puzzle platformers; much like I tend to be one.

You start the game with this young boy hiding in the closet from this monster that is rampaging around in his house. Then a magical world is open up to the young man & he runs right into it & after that you then get straight into puzzle solving. Any one who is an old school zelda gamer like I am will most likely get a bunch of the puzzle's figured out if they do the first run through of the demo with out unlocking it.

The platforming also comes into play as you have to jump from house to hous e7 make your way up houses that have ladders beside them & what not.

It's really interesting impo to be able to see this kid interact with his surroundings around him & how much everything is effected by the puzzle solving aspect of this game.

The gameplay video I posted may have commentary but the game play is what I wanted to show here; cause impo this game had me sold the moment that I downloaded the demo & started to play it. For those who say it sucks or it's a terrible game; impo it's not a bad game at all, it's just a different kind of game. A game that makes you THINK & that's what I really like about it while playing what I have of the demo.

I plan to get this game some time next week. I'd get it now but I want to give my full attention to this title so I'd like to finish out the Tales of Symphinia DoaNW before I tackle this full on.

So any one else interested in this title?

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F PSN Games Can't Transfer to PS4 Sony PlayStation 0
Azriel Delacroix PSN Usernames Friend Exchange 9
Samus2008 PS Vita PSN id thread Sony PlayStation 0
queenzelda PSN GAME downloads? Sony PlayStation 2
queenzelda PSN MOVIE (& TV) downloads? Sony PlayStation 0
F PSN Hack: Further Fallout Gaming News 4
F North America gets back their PSN Gaming News 1
F PSN gets HACKED! Off Topic Lounge 10
N Best Switch game for a 3 year old Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
MercyValues What PlayStation 5 game are you looking forward to? Sony PlayStation 0
MercyValues Psychological horror game, Infliction: Extended Cut Gaming News 0
R Nintendo Switch Buy online game Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
Shweaty Nintendo Switch Prototype Game Cartridge Case Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
A Baron: Fur is Gonna Fly [New Switch Game] Nintendo Switch Games 0
D Call of Duty Mobile Hack Cheats Unlimited In-Game Purchases Generator (No Code) Tech Central 1
O Why don’t you play a Japanese still unknown indie game? Gaming News 1
thecrazygamer16 which game is better Nintendo Switch Games 3
Rachet_Acram Istanbul board game about to hit the Switch! Nintendo Switch Games 3
R Unique 3D Puzzle Game Neverout on Switch Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
Erik Nintendo Switch becomes the fastest-selling home video game system of all time in the U.S. Gaming News 0
Erik Bayonetta 3, The Legend of Zelda DLC news revealed during The Game Awards Gaming News 0
Erik Solve puzzles with your friends in the newly expanded puzzle game, Snipperclips Plus ? Cut... Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo's the name - scary is our game! Gaming News 0
Erik Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures Gaming News 0
Erik New channels and free in-game items Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo reveals video game news ahead of Gamescom Show Gaming News 0
Erik Revolutionary new fighting game ARMS now available for Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
Erik Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures Gaming News 0
Erik New channels and free in-game items Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo reveals video game news ahead of Gamescom Show Gaming News 0
Erik Revolutionary new fighting game ARMS now available for Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo recap: first day at E3 adds Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions game... Gaming News 0
Erik Frito-Lay's Variety Pack gives away one Nintendo Switch System and game every hour for 6 weeks Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo unleashes a barrage of details for the new ARMS game for Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
SgtBilby Switch Game Release Date List Nintendo Switch Games 2
Erik Nintendo launches free update for hit Animal Crossing: New Leaf game Gaming News 0
K Exclusive Racing Game? Nintendo Switch Games 0
M What is your favorite game? Video Games 8
D Favorite Nintendo 3DS game? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 5
Erik Experience the ink-blasting, squid-transforming Wii U game everyone is talking about for free! Gaming News 0
Erik It's "Game On!" with Nintendo treats at Yogurtland stores this summer Gaming News 0
Erik Updated: Pokémon X and Pokémon Y: Game Save Error Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Direct Video Details Newest Fun and Social Game Experiences for 2013 and Beyond Gaming News 0
Erik FIRST POKÉMON GAME EXCLUSIVELY FOR WII U, POKÉMON RUMBLE U, LAUNCHING AUGUST 29 VIA... Gaming News 0
Erik HEY, PAY ATTENTION! CROWDFARTER LAUNCHES TO HELP BRING WARIO'S DREAM GAME TO REALITY! Gaming News 0
Erik New Game Downloads Invite You to Walk Tall and Sleep Tight Gaming News 0
Erik Spring Cleaning Takes New Forms on Nintendo Game Systems Gaming News 0
Erik Get Tangled in Time or Angle for a Big Catch with the Latest Game Downloads Gaming News 0
Erik Action is in Full Bloom with New Game Downloads for Nintendo Systems Gaming News 0
Erik Mega Man X Marks the Spot for Nintendo's Latest Downloadable Game Lineup Gaming News 0