• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Pokemon X/Y Trade Thread

SoulNinja

Verified Member
Thread starter #1
Just place any Pokemon that you would like to trade and Pokemon you are looking for in this thread and wait for a reply. This can also mean Pokemon holding items.

Im currently looking for a Charizard holding Charizadite X.

queenzelda

Verified Member
I'm looking to evolve my Graveler to a Golem, so I'd just like to trade some one a Pokemon for evolution sake that way my Graveler evolves & so does the other person looking to trade for evolution sake & then we trade back to get our evo'ed Pokemon. Though, I'm probably asking for too much. ;P XD

SoulNinja

Verified Member
Thread starter #3
queenzelda said:
I'm looking to evolve my Graveler to a Golem, so I'd just like to trade some one a Pokemon for evolution sake that way my Graveler evolves & so does the other person looking to trade for evolution sake & then we trade back to get our evo'ed Pokemon. Though, I'm probably asking for too much. ;P XD
I will help you with that Queen if you havn't already.

queenzelda

Verified Member
Nope; I haven't done that yet. So I'm up for doing a trade for a trade back for my evo'ed Pokemon. Just post on my profile when ever you wanna trade. :3

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements