• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Post Your Oldest Retro System!

Canadian

We Live Life Forward, But Understand It Backwards.
Verified Member

Well I was just remembering a couple of game systems I played as a child. I just happened to supposedly remember this Old Old Retro System. So has anyone here ever played or reviewed this system? If not post what the oldest system you ever played was.

Yami Yugi

Verified Member
Nope I never played that system. The oldest system I have is the Playstation one though. XD

Canadian

Verified Member
Yeah, Ive played that too. I just don't know if it's older then the v-smile.

Erik

Verified Member
I've never played or even seen a V-Smile before... My first console was a GBC

Canadian

Verified Member
I was going to post that, But i was on my phone. I think that's one too :p, But lets not forget the "Xbox and Super Nintendo" :p

Canadian

Verified Member
That's deep in the Prehistoric Age Lmfao.

Erik

Verified Member
Not that much money, you can pick up a working one in good condition for less than a hundred bucks with a bunch of games on eBay. You gotta remember, these aren't really that rare since 30 million of them have been produced and sold. Just because it is old, doesn't mean it is a valuable antique! :cigar:

Canadian

Verified Member
True, but focusing on Atari 2600 games you would have to know rare games such as e.g(Air Raid, Gamma-Attack, & Karate [UltraVision]) are very rare Atari 2600 games but of course you could agree?

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements