• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Post your Steam library!

Erik

Verified Member
Nice, I didn't know that you could sort them into categories like that

Erik

Verified Member
Maybe I'll give it a try, I already do something similar for my friends list

averus

Verified Member
I got some more games going, but I'm too lazy to screenshot again :D

Epidemic, Psychonauts, Stacking and Costume Quest added to my Steam Library :)

Erik

Verified Member
At least you installed them all Jason xD

That reminds me though that I should pick up the Sonic games next Steam sale

Jason Alan

Verified Member
Yeah I wanted to get them all installed and ready to go. It saves a lot of time for when I am finally like, "Oh hey I want to play this game. Now to wait 4 hours." And then I'd lose interest in playing when it's done installing. That's terrible.

Erik

Verified Member
Yeah but with my library my hard drive would be full if I installed them all at once haha. Also my internet isn't too too slow so it usually isn't unbearable loading up a game I want to play.

Jason Alan

Verified Member
Wow yeah it looks like you've got a ton of very high space-taking-up stuff. No wonder. Luckily my laptop of about 670 GBs of HD space doesn't use much of it generally. Around a gig of music, a few programs I use, then it's all games, DLed LP videos (other peoples' that I repeastedly enjoy), the final edits of my own, and raw files for future recordings. A lot of my games aren't too large in the size department either.

averus

Verified Member
I spend way too much money on steam games...

I've even more games now, and planning on buying at least five or ten more.
Gotta stop doing this, I don't even play all of 'em :(

TyranBrulee

Verified Member

Um.
This may seem like a lot, but most of them are from bundle sales, so yeah. I also get a lot of free games from giveaways and from friends. Even then, I still throw my money at Gabe because who doesn't do that? I frequently buy Humble Bundles for just one game. I've been trying to make it a habit to keep some keys in my Humble account, rather than redeeming them to Steam all at once. I'm not sure how much I've spent outside of Steam for Steam games, but I've spent $180 in the Steam Store itself.
I found this by using Steam Gauge's Steam receipt.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements