• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

RAGE!!!

Thread starter #1
This is a thread to let out of all your hatred, your anger, and your sorrow from any personal BS moments in video games that have made you rage.

*Ahem*... F**KING GODDAMMIT I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GET TO THE SAVE POINT IN SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI AFTER BEATING A HARD BOSS AND HAVING TO GO THROUGH A LONG DUNGEON THE WHOLE TRIP BUT A F**KING NUE SHOWS UP AND I UNBELIEVABLY FAILED ON A 1/8 MOON WHICH WAS COMPLETE BULLS**T AND THE F**KER USES A BITE ATTACK THAT PARALYSED ME WHICH THEN COMPLETELY F**KS ME OVER BEING UNABLE TO ESCAPE AND THEN ME AND MY WHOLE PARTY F**KING DIE WHICH NOW IT'S GAME OVER!!

Erik

Verified Member
When frustrating moments like this happen to me when I'm gaming I find it is best to put the game down and take a break by doing something else then come back later with a fresh state of mind. Games should be fun not enraging!

averus

Verified Member
Final battle in Kingdom Hearts 2. 'Nuff said.
It took more time than any boss fight ever should... I cursed for more than a hour :D

But it's a good game, so yeah...

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements