• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Remove account, keep games?

Jagernauts

Sorry if this is the incorrect place to post, new to the forum. First and last post lol. I’m selling my switch to a buddy of mine, obviously, he’ll need his own account. I however want to remove my account, yet, I was wondering if there was a way to keep my downloaded games on there so that he can play them. I have Diablo 3 and Animal crossing, again not sure if I can even do that. If anyone has any idea let me know.

Jagernauts

Sorry if this is the incorrect place to post, new to the forum. First and last post lol. I’m selling my switch to a buddy of mine, obviously, he’ll need his own account. I however want to remove my account, yet, I was wondering if there was a way to keep my downloaded games on there so that he can play them. I have Diablo 3 and Animal crossing, again not sure if I can even do that. If anyone has any idea let me know.
On top of that, if possible, could I remove my cards and just have him swap over the email to his? That way all of my info is gone but he can still do whatever he wants and have the games?