• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Resetti!

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #1
RESETTI?!!​

Do you love or hate Resetti?

To those of you who don't know who Resetti is--he's the ANNOYING mole that pops up next to your house--ONLY if you mistakenly forgot to Save before you last quit playing.

He usually rants to you, reminding you of the benefits of SAVING--and not losing all your Progress for your last period of gameplay.

"HEY!! NO RESETTING!"
I don't mind HIM--so much as I'm like "Oh--CRAP--I forgot to save??"

I'm more worried about my previous gameplay--especially if I made alot of Bells, or got something Rare, like a fish worth alot of Bells, or something...

Mason

Verified Member
I hate him sometimes he's funny but for the most part he's just time consuming.

Volke

Verified Member
I like him actually, I sometimes reset on purpose just to see what he will say :D

JackitK

Don't mind Resetti as a character that punishes you for not saving but his eye opening became a source of childhood nightmares especially since I've mistaken his pitchfork for a sthye. :shocked:

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #8
(yeah, yeah Bumping is bad)---
BUT I finally saw Resetti today--well, not by choice, out power blinked out(crappy weather)--so when I went back on RESETTI popped up, and went on a really long an annoying tirade--I had to actually apologize--

OH, and apparently I've "reset" 151 times...which doesn't sound likely--I never hit the RESET button, but apparently every time a cord gets kicked loose, or power goes out....

but 151 times???

queenzelda

Verified Member
Yea Resetti is annoying to no end. I had an old save file where I had reset over 200 times & he told me that the next time I reset it'd be game over for me. I never knew what that meant since my old save file got nixed by my Wii getting over heated & I had to start over again any way. xD

Blitz

FyreeTSG said:
Resetti probably fried your Wii
Oh my. :shocked:

Resetti is just one of those characters that you love to both like and hate at the same time, which is kind of unique. Normally, I ignore him, but sometimes he annoys me a little bit, I admit.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements