• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Risk of getting ban

MrGuGuZai

Last week i bought a 2nd hand switch lite mainly for monster hunter rise, i created a new account and joined my friend's family membership for cost sharing, then i realized the switch lite 5.5 inch screen is abit small for monster hunter rise, text is small to read, it makes me dizzy, i sold the switch lite, later bought a regular switch and using back my account that i created from switch lite.

My friend told me to beware of used switch because the previous owner might did some illegal activity such as custom firmware or buy games using stolen credit card which will cause the switch to be ban later. Now i abit worry, if the previous owner of switch lite really did some illegal stuff, will my new regular switch getting risk of ban? since i used the account i created from the switch lite on my new switch.

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
Factory reset your used system before going online with your main Nintendo account to see if it happens.

Either that or buy a fresh new Nintendo Switch.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Another Gaming Company at Risk? Gaming News 6
Nintendo X Which Nintendo Switch launch console are you getting? Nintendo Switch General Discussion 4
Erik The Pros and Cons of getting a Wii U Nintendo Wii U Discussion 3
Azriel Delacroix I'm getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Christmas! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
D Getting ready for 3ds version Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F PS Vita Getting RAYMAN LEGENDS+Exclusive Content Sony PlayStation 0
F Vita's EPIC MICKEY 2 Getting Exclusive Content Sony PlayStation 0
F TLoZ: Oracle titles getting Discount on eShop Nintendo 3DS Discussion 4
F Game Gear FINALLY Getting an eShop Boost Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F AC: New Leaf Getting Spotpass Houses!! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 5
F Wii Channels getting Dropped? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 11
F Nintendo Shops Getting Maintenance Gaming News 6
F Chile Getting the PIKACHU 3DSXL? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 4
F U.S. Getting MORE Wii U's? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
F Japanese eShop Getting Sonic 2! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 4
F What BIG Upcoming Game Are YOU Getting? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 23
Pocketim Sign if you're getting a PS Vita on launch + What will your first game be? Sony PlayStation 1
Pocketim Is the Nintendo 64 still worth getting? Video Games 3
SoulNinja Who's getting skyward sword! Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 6
F Site's Getting Epic'er!! Forum Suggestions and Support 7
F 2011 Wii Games getting "Shelved"? Gaming News 15
F The BAN Game! Forum Games 71
F PS3's get the Ban Hammer!? Gaming News 9