• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Seems like a nice forum

Thread starter #1
but then again it’s exclusively for switch so it’s as it should be, kudos

As for finding it, I used tapatalk and it came up

I got a switch on launch , on my bday, but due to a slumlord (ex con sex offender too), I had to sell while homeless to live and feed my 9month baby

Fast forward, things improved and my wonderful wife bought this for Xmas, except she got me the neon one with Zelda collectors edition (where as I had to settle for grey and just the vanilla game).

On top of that, I have a $10 card and GCU SO I got splatoon 2 yesterday for 40$>!

Anyway I’m LOOKING FOR SPLATOON FRIENDS MEANING NINTENDO SWITCH APP USERS WHO PARTY UP IN LOUNGE TO VOICE CHAT WHILE PLAYING

my friend and I also use a gamer networking chat called discord as well, it’s free and works same

Anyway plz feel free to msg me, I’m glad to be a switch owner as the PlayStation lost its luster after ps3,and I gave my PS4 to my wife....my love for games is back as I grew up as a kid with Nintendo

THis is like those first n64 and snes days when you got it under the Xmas tree. And video game consoles like that haven’t existed in a while till now

LeopardSon

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements