• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Should NAMCO Help with MK8?

FyreeTSG

Banned
Many of you, I'm sure, aren't aware of the MARIO KART GP Arcade racing games---one of which WAS brought to the states--and BOTH were produced by NAMCO-BANDAI, and feature several Namco characters thrown into the Mario Kart roster.

Playing it only a couple times, years ago, it was STILL one of not only the best Racing games I'd played--but was one of the BEST MK games.

And I'd LOVE Namco(who IS involved deeply w/ SSB Wii U/3DS) to add a little something to MK8---which WOULD help sell me the game actually.

So, should Namco work on MK8 as well??

wade7998

I believe they should. It was funny to see the ghosts, Pac-Man, and Ms. Pac-Man join the fun and I think Namco-Bandai could add a lot to Mario Kart... just nothing overboard.

Astra236

FyreeTSG said:
Many of you, I'm sure, aren't aware of the MARIO KART GP Arcade racing games---one of which WAS brought to the states--and BOTH were produced by NAMCO-BANDAI, and feature several Namco characters thrown into the Mario Kart roster.

Playing it only a couple times, years ago, it was STILL one of not only the best Racing games I'd played--but was one of the BEST MK games.

And I'd LOVE Namco(who IS involved deeply w/ SSB Wii U/3DS) to add a little something to MK8---which WOULD help sell me the game actually.

So, should Namco work on MK8 as well??
Didn't know Nintendo made a game w/ Namco, but if they were to make another, I know who I would like to race as. *cough* Yuri Lowell *cough*

SHADOWEDINSHRED

I'd say yeah. With every new game in a series, there should always be something different and new. Namco adding some elements could be something great for this game! Especially some different characters...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Switch broke.. how should I replace it? (is it safe to replace just the tablet part of the switch) Nintendo Switch General Discussion 4
A About Xecuter SX OS, is it worth to buy it now, or should I still wait for the atmosphere? Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
Erik Should Old Acquaintance Be (Half) Forgot? Gaming News 0
thepieeatingjay Do you think Nintendo should turn the online function back on? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 3
Wilbo Do you feel that President of Nintendo: Satoru Iwata should step down? Member Content 1
F What Characters SHOULD/NOT Come Back? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 18
Minecraftninja Who do YOU think should be in SSBB? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 2
F Should Nintendo BOLSTER the 3DS Memory? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 6
F Games that SHOULD have been WiiWare? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 4
F Should there be MORE in SSBB Activity? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 3
F Should we have Clans and Tournaments for MKWii Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 0
queenzelda Should Mario be replaced? Video Games 5
F Should Link be Replaced? Video Games 12
F Nintendo Should Thank it's Competition Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 2
khary do you think that Flipnote Hatena from nintendo dsi should be on nintendo 3ds Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 6
F Should Wii U have Web?? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 10
F Should Microsoft get in the Handheld Market? Microsoft Xbox 8
Nintendo X Official Thread Namco Museum Nintendo Switch Games 0
F Namco's Contributions? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 3
F Namco Not Sure about Tekken in SSB Nintendo Wii U Discussion 21
F Namco Bandai Announces Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection Gaming News 10
F Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS--Namco Partnership Nintendo Wii U Discussion 11
T Joycon help !!! Nintendo Switch General Discussion 4
O Help with figuring out Nintendo switch Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
L Nintendo switch lose my games? (Help) Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
J Help my joy cons not working Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
Kakurine2 Help with the online store and regions Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
S Looking for help / advice for headphones - microphone Nintendo Switch General Discussion 3
Erik 5 Steps to Help Parents Play (and Create) Video Games with Their Kids Gaming News 0
Erik HEY, PAY ATTENTION! CROWDFARTER LAUNCHES TO HELP BRING WARIO'S DREAM GAME TO REALITY! Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Offers 10 Downloads to Help You Recover from Your Holiday Weekend Gaming News 0
queenzelda Time Zone Converter. To help with crossing Nintendo 3DS Discussion 1
F What can YOU do to help NR? Forum Suggestions and Support 4
F Luigi's Mansion 2 Help Desk Help Corner 2
F The ZELDA Series Help Desk Help Corner 2
F Retro Mario Help/FAQ Help Corner 1
Azriel Delacroix Animal Crossing Wild World Help Friend Exchange 1
zluigi56 Please Help! Off Topic Lounge 2
E Wii problems...please help! Video Games 10
JackitK Need Help? Who do you call? Video Games 2