• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Snow

Mason

Verified Member
Thread starter #1
I don't know about everybody else, but I live in Alabama and we're just coming out of a snowstorm. We were out of school all last week. It started Sunday night and by Monday morning everything was white with ice covering it. The next day it became solid ice. It was about 4 to 5 inches. I weigh about 120lbs. and I could go outside and jump as hard as I coul and barely crack the ice. To some of you that might be nothing but for us that's alot.

Leezy

I haven't ever seen proper snow. We had something like sleet a few years ago, but that's it.

FyreeTSG

we occasionally get snow here in Portland, but if its ANYTHING more than like 4-5 inches I swear the entire city shuts down...

i love snow--just so long as it's gone and melted within a few days....

Mason

Verified Member
Thread starter #4
Well I almost slid into a ditch a couple of feet down when it became ice.

Mason

Verified Member
Thread starter #7
Its powdered water, I think. Not sure I could be wrong.

TopherD05

Mason said:
Its powdered water, I think. Not sure I could be wrong.
yeah basically a form of rain.. I live in New York State so we get our fair share of snow..I don't mind snow sometimes and it can be fun to play in or ride a snowmobile in.

However when it just won't stop snowing after like 4 or 5 days and you can't go anywhere and its like sub zero unbearable temperatures then it sucks.

Mason

Verified Member
Thread starter #9
It snowed for 2 days down here from what I'm talking about.

Goku

Verified Member
TopherD05 said:
Goku said:
TopherD05 said:
Goku said:
Hopefully we'll get snow tomorrow here in Texas.
you can have our snow up here in NY State..seems like we are getting at least an inch a day now lately..
Lucky :cool:
oh yeah so lucky and now we are gonna pretty much get dumped on from tonight to tomorrow..:faint3:
:laugh1: We're getting a snow storm.

FyreeTSG

well, we only had like an inch or so here where we live in Portland, OR...

but the Cascades had a couple feet....

Mason

Verified Member
Thread starter #17
Well down in Alabama we're finally getting Spring time and warmer weather. I love it. I can't stand the cold, I'd rather live in Summer all year long.

FyreeTSG

yeah, same here--as long as it doesn't get TOO warm..

I prefer SNOW over freezing cold, with a wind chill factor...

you're never TOO old to have a snowball fight

Mason

Verified Member
Thread starter #19
I hit my dad with one I made and it was so big it knocked him into his truck and he fell to the ground.

FyreeTSG

Oh geez :laugh2:

I always loved Snow days back when i was a kid---

all the neighborhood kids would get together and go down hills on sleds, and trashcan lids--or whatever.... :D

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements