• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

some people to play mario kart 7 and swapnote with? :)

narutouchihaism

Hi everyone. im new to this forum site and am looking to find players to play mario kart 7 and swapnote with. if youd like to play with me and be my friend, then my friend info is listed below.

Name: malik
FC: 3153-4335-1180

also please comment your fc and name as well. that would be much appreciated, thank you.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SoulNinja does anybody still play mario kart wii Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 5
Erik Play Super Mario Odyssey at Best Buy on 10/21 Gaming News 0
V Can hubby and I play against our neighbours? Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
N Play Fortnite on split screen Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
O Why don’t you play a Japanese still unknown indie game? Gaming News 1
Cheese1234 Play Doom with me Friend Exchange 0
Erik Hasbro and Nintendo introduce MONOPOLY GAMER, a new way to play MONOPOLY Gaming News 0
Erik Play the free demo for Ever Oasis today Gaming News 0
Erik Hasbro and Nintendo introduce MONOPOLY GAMER, a new way to play MONOPOLY Gaming News 0
Erik Play the free demo for Ever Oasis today Gaming News 0
Erik Dive into the World of Nintendo on the 2017 Summer of Play Tour Gaming News 0
Erik Play Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia today Gaming News 0
Nintendo X "Play at Home or On the Go" with Nintendo Switch Nintendo Switch News 0
Nintendo X New "Play Together" trailer for Nintendo Switch released Nintendo Switch News 0
Erik Nintendo Switch games to play at launch and beyond Gaming News 0
Erik 5 Steps to Help Parents Play (and Create) Video Games with Their Kids Gaming News 0
Erik Calling all kids! Get ready for fun and games with the new Play Nintendo Show Gaming News 0
Erik Donkey Kong Country Returns is Back and Optimized for Portable Play Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Invites East Coast Fans to Play the Best Games of Pax, Present and Future Gaming News 0
Erik Critically acclaimed Zelda adventure gets game-play enhancements in The Legend of Zelda:... Gaming News 0
Erik Required Super Smash Bros. update for online play Gaming News 0
Erik Required Super Smash Bros. update for online play Gaming News 0
Erik Watch Wil Wheaton play Code Name S.T.E.A.M. Gaming News 0
Erik Play Pokémon Shuffle for free Gaming News 3
Erik Find fun and surprises at Play Nintendo Gaming News 1
Erik Play the Hyrule Warriors demo at select retailers Gaming News 1
Jason Alan Not Your Ordinary Haunting: Let's Play The Witch's House Member Content 4
Jason Alan An Ode to the Classic School Curse: Let's Play Misao Member Content 11
Pocketim Let's Play Maximo: Ghosts to Glory with Pocketim, Azriel and Jason. Member Content 0
A A Game to Play! Forum Games 2
Jason Alan The mean streets of not LA? Let's Play Déjà Vu I & II: The Casebooks of Ace Harding Member Content 0
D Looking to play online and swap note :) Friend Exchange 0
JackitK Pokemon Colosseum (Let's Play & No-commentary) Member Content 3
F What NEW Character Will YOU Play? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 3
F How Often do YOU play? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F XBOX "ONE" WILL Play USED Games--For a Price Microsoft Xbox 15
JackitK Let's Play Sonic Colors Member Content 6
F VC GamePad Solo Play: Yes OR No? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
F Do you play Wii on Wii U? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 3
F Vita CAN Play PS4 Games Remotely Sony PlayStation 7
F MH3 Ultimate: Region Locked Online; 3DS Cross-Play Nintendo Wii U Discussion 2
F Pikmin 3 Gets GamePad-Only Play Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
F Capcom Says Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WILL Have Cross-Play Nintendo Wii U Discussion 1
F 3DS Online Play? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
R What DS / 3DS Games do you play online ? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 3
F Wii U to Support Free-to-Play Games Nintendo Wii U Discussion 5
JackitK Let's Play Golden Sun: The Lost Age Member Content 24
F Play-Cube: Cool or Weird? Video Games 6
F Why do YOU play games? Video Games 8
JackitK Let's Play Pokemon Blaze Red Member Content 14