• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Sonic Lost World Deadly Six Bonus Edition

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #1
Sonic Lost World Deadly Six Bonus Edition Confirmed For North America and Europe.

SEGA has now confirmed the Sonic Lost World Deadly Six Bonus Edition will be made available in North America and the rest of Europe.
The new edition features a new level where Sonic must face a world of nightmares created by Wizeman. Within the world there are the Deadly Six, who are riding on massive monsters inspired from the game NiGHTS into Dreams….

Interestingly, the exclusive NiGHTMARE DLC can be accessed using a redeemable code when pre-ordering Sonic Lost World and there will be retail versions made that will likely sell out pretty quickly. It's not clear if the content will be available to purchase for those who don't pre-order, though it's likely it will be.

The level can be played at any point in the game and when it's completed, a special Color Power, which apparently is usually only obtainable from Miiverse, is rewarded to the player. Will you be pre-ordering Sonic Lost World to get hold of this additional content?

sauce

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually being a fan of the NiGHTS into Dreams series (as I've played both titles) I'm actually half tempted by this to look further into the game..

Mind I said: "Half tempted." XD
;)

Mason

Verified Member
Never been a huge fan of Sonic game, even though I have played a couple of the older ones before.

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #4
I'm getting this game: mostly due to the fact that the gameplay (from what I've seen) reminds me a lot of Mario Galaxy.. xp

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements