• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Special Edition 3DS systems

SirRidge

Verified Member
Does anybody here have any of the special edition 3DS systems?

I missed out on the Pikachu one, the Pokemon Y one, both Zelda ones. I just have a classic red 3DS.

I have money set aside to upgrade to a 3DS XL, but I'm waiting for a special one that I like. All I can find on store shelves right now is the Yoshi or Disney 3DS XL. Disney has me tempted, but I want to wait for hopefully a Pokemon Ruby one, or Persona Q or something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Erik Catch the New Special-Edition Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Nintendo 3DS XL Systems, Now in Stores Gaming News 0
queenzelda KH: Dream Drop Distance Special Edition [3DS] Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
Erik Nintendo announces special edition for Fire Emblem Warriors and Pokémon Ultra Sun and... Gaming News 0
Erik Overcooked Special Edition: Chaotic cooking action comes to the Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo announces special edition for Fire Emblem Warriors and Pokémon Ultra Sun and... Gaming News 0
Erik Overcooked Special Edition: Chaotic cooking action comes to the Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
Erik Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition launches on Dec. 4 Gaming News 0
F KH 3D: Special Edition Bundle! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 4
SoulNinja Who would have liked a special edition SS Wii. Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 3
JamestheFreak Special edition DS/DSi Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 0
Erik Fire Emblem Heroes: Special Heroes Event Gaming News 0
Erik Fire Emblem Heroes: Special Heroes Event Gaming News 0
Erik First-partner Pokémon evolutions, a special demo version and more announced for Pokémon Sun... Gaming News 0
SaintsOfLA Special Unova Pokemon Distribution for ORAS Gaming News 2
Erik Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version Gaming News 0
Erik Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version Gaming News 1
F Special Kirby 20th Anniversary Puzzle Swap! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 6
F Special StreetPass! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 7
Azriel Delacroix Special Announcement: The Internet Is Under Attack Off Topic Lounge 4
JackitK Special Personal Challenge Video Games 8
Rachet_Acram Charterstone: Digital Edition official trailer Nintendo Switch Games 0
Nintendo X Official Thread The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Games 0
Nintendo X Official Thread Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition Nintendo Switch Games 0
Rachet_Acram Istanbul: Digital Edition Nintendo Switch Games 1
Erik Splatoon 2 Starter Edition launches March 16; Pearl and Marina "Off the Hook" amiibo coming... Gaming News 0
Erik New Nintendo 2DS XL Pikachu Edition launches in stores on Jan. 26 Gaming News 0
Erik Take a trip to the 90's with Super NES Classic Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Rayman is ready to rock your Nintendo Switch with Rayman Legends Definitive Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo increases inventory of Super NES Classic Edition; NES Classic Edition returns to... Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Switch Splatoon 2 Edition Bundle heads exclusively to Walmart Stores Gaming News 0
Erik Free demos for Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition and more great games Gaming News 0
Erik Now you're playing with super power! Nintendo announces Super NES Classic Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Take a trip to the 90's with Super NES Classic Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo increases inventory of Super NES Classic Edition; NES Classic Edition returns to... Gaming News 0
Erik Rayman is ready to rock your Nintendo Switch with Rayman Legends Definitive Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Switch Splatoon 2 Edition Bundle heads exclusively to Walmart Stores Gaming News 0
Erik Free demos for Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition and more great games Gaming News 0
Erik Now you're playing with super power! Nintendo announces Super NES Classic Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Explore and create epic worlds in Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition Gaming News 0
Nintendo X Official Thread Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition Nintendo Switch Games 0
Erik Limited edition bundle on the way for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Gaming News 0
Erik National StreetPass Weekend: Thanksgiving Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo brings back the '80s to celebrate the launch of the NES Classic Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Retro meets modern with the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo's Remastered Classic Launches Digitally With HD Graphics, Limited-Edition Bundle Gaming News 0
Erik National StreetPass Weekend: Spring Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Mario - Silver Edition amiibo figure hits stores on May 29 Gaming News 0
Erik Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition is almost here! Gaming News 0
Erik National StreetPass Weekend: Valentine's Edition Gaming News 0
Erik The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D limited-edition bundle Gaming News 0