• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Steam ID thread

Pocketim

Verified Member
Don't use Steam too much, unfortunately the Steam client itself is very buggy on my computer, but regardless, if you want to add me:
Pocketim

queenzelda

Verified Member
Banned #3
I'm rarely on steam myself; but feel free to add me on there if you'd like:
queenzelda

bejay-star

Verified Member
Steam Bejaystar

I dont have steam on my pc becouse its too slow
Im gonna download it about 1 or 2 Months

Regards, Bejay-star

VuoriLiikaluoma

Verified Member
Banned #10
Mine is xtreme_theonefromtec unfortunately... wish it could be changed...

You can probably find me with VuoriLiikaluoma as well... But anyways...

Also added everyone.

FyreeTSG

I'll add some more people on Steam eventually--it's just another program like Skype that I seldom see a reason to use...
and aside from chatting with friends, I don't have a reason to even have Steam saying I don't DL, or play PC games hardly---plus I can chat with my friends here, twitter, FB, or so many other ways

TyranBrulee

Verified Member
my steam username is popnmilk. I'm always online, but tell me where you're from in a message if you add me; I'm prone to deleting requests x:
I also do steam trades, if anyone's up for that.

Erik

Verified Member
my steam username is popnmilk. I'm always online, but tell me where you're from in a message if you add me; I'm prone to deleting requests x:
I also do steam trades, if anyone's up for that.
Yep, I do that too but once I figured out that steam had a way to tag/sort your friends into groups it has made things a whole lot easier

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements