• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

SwitchForum upgraded to xenForo 2.2!

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
You are now on the latest version of xenForo! The new xenForo 2.2 update brings many major updates to the actual software than before. It's been in beta for months now. It started propagating into xenForo.com in May, then went into full blown beta in June. I didn't participate in it because the new version brings new ways of working with the software. Including my favorite feature: PWA (Progressive Web App). So, instead of participating in the beta, I tried my best to work on the actual xenForo.com site to see what their vision is, going forward.

Welcome to the new SwitchForum! :) If you see errors, please excuse the dust. The skin is very old, I would have to upgrade the actual skin itself to be in full compatibility with XF2.2. Thank you, and have a nice day!