• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The mean streets of not LA? Let's Play Déjà Vu I & II: The Casebooks of Ace Harding

Jason Alan

Verified Member
So I'm finally getting off my butt and doing more videos. I thought I would start off with something relatively simple, though I have a few ideas that will take place slowly over the course of the next few weeks, surely. It's just a matter of recording everything I need to and having the urge to throw it all together. In any case, welcome to my first proper LP here. The scene is simple, and I'll let my video description fill in the void:

Title: Déjà Vu (1/3) - Adult Film Star Names

Description:

Ruff McThickridge. Big McLargehuge. Big Dick Johnson. Ace Harding. Truly a shining example of the wonders of human imagination.

This series will be uploaded in a more standard format. Doing an HD upload for these feels weird because of how stretched out the screen becomes, and it makes it harder to read the text. We play as a detective wondering, in essence, what happened to us and why we are struck with conveniently-placed amnesia. Best to get ourselves investigating, then! Co-commentator Azriel joins me on this adventure.

Last edited by a moderator: