• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The NEWEST Pokemon? #648

Thread starter #1
Here's the NEWEST Pokemon, #648(if you're keeping track)...

Her name is Meloetta--

Meloetta has two Formes: Aria is a Normal/Psychic type, while Pirouette Forme is Normal/Fighting, which should result in some interesting strategies. Serebii.net has more facts and figures for eager trainers.

Source:
NintendoLife.com

Pocketim

Verified Member
The design is quite cute, reminds me a bit of Ralts and Gardevoir. I do like Pokémon that have multiple forms too. The musical bar hair is pretty unique. Stats look pretty good as well!

JackitK

Yeah, I've heard of it before but it defiantly wasn't released at the time. It's hard to keep Pokemon already built into the game a secret with all these hard-core Pokemon fans these days.

Thread starter #8
I had NO idea they had that many Pokemon already...

I wonder if 3DS owners will get Meloetta in our Pokedex 3D

I'm pretty sure I saw this on Serebii already or somewhere else. Is that weird purple legendary pokemon with the canon on its back also an event not shown yet?

Mason

Verified Member
Oh yeah Ive known about this pokemon for a while. Some people hack the ga e to get it put in but I thought the event had already happened. There are two other event pokemon like this that are supposed to come out later one is called Genesect and one other. Look them up if you want.

Friik

Verified Member
I picked up this Pokemon within a month of Black and White's release.
Of course it was with an AR device.

Bad thing about it is, that I can't tranform her into Pirouette form,
Guess it requires the legit event. :confused2:

Thread starter #13
well, thats what happens when you try to unlock a NEW pokemon w/ a cheat device BEFORE it's official release

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements