• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What does your name mean?

Canadian

We Live Life Forward, But Understand It Backwards.
Verified Member
Thread starter #1
In this thread post below what your name means !

SirRidge

Verified Member
My real name is Ridge, but it sounds like a code name so I'll use it most of the time.

When I first made my Gmail account I was in the middle of FFX and Ridge@gmail.com was taken. So since I thought Sir Auron was so cool I just threw a Sir in front of my name and use that from time to time.

I'm assuming your name means you're Canadian.

Jason Alan

Verified Member
I got sick of using stupid monikers online as I got older so I was just like, "Parts of my actual name!" But not my last name for obvious reasons.

Erik

Verified Member
I'm assuming your name means you're Canadian.
And avatar, and display picture... Haha

I got sick of using stupid monikers online as I got older so I was just like, "Parts of my actual name!" But not my last name for obvious reasons.
I'm another person with my actual name as my username. I think there are more people like us on smaller sites like Nintendo Realm because there are less users and most names are still available to be registered.

Wilbo

Verified Member
My name's Will, so I randomly chose 'Wilbo' for no particular reason haha

Pikahalf

Verified Member
As I said in my into topic; "Cause of an anime I love called Dragon Half, where in it the lead is a Dragon Half. So I came up with Pikahalf because I'm such a huge Pikachu fan. =3"

TyranBrulee

Verified Member
As I said in my into topic; "Cause of an anime I love called Dragon Half, where in it the lead is a Dragon Half. So I came up with Pikahalf because I'm such a huge Pikachu fan. =3"
Well that shattered my imagination of seeing you as only half a pikachu because you only half like it.
But the signature is a nice touch and it keeps my dreams alive.

I've been using the username TyranBrûlée more often, although most of the time I leave the accents out of it because typing them is a pain in the pooper.
It comes from my previous username, LaTyrannia. I mentioned this before, but for the sake of the thread, my real full name is an anagram for The Tyrant. It was a nice concept but I didn't like the looks of it, so I used my favorite Neopets "country" or whatever, Tyrannia! Because I love dinosaurs.
And then put La because idk.
Then people started calling me Tyran as a nickname for Tyrannia, and one of the admins of a forum I frequented(now my boyfriend, haw) called me TyranBrulee. I liked the sound of it so I kept it.

queenzelda

Verified Member
My username is something I came up with due to my being such a huge Legend of Zelda fan, I know that Zelda is always seen as Princess in the game but one day I'd like to hope & see her as Queen thus my user name; queenzelda.

On other forums I just go by the name 'queen' though. :3

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements