• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What games do you want to see on the Nintendo Switch?

Drew

Thread starter #1
Several games were displayed in the trailer. What are some games you'd like to see?

Slushie

I was exciting throughout the trailer, the Switch looks pretty snazzy. But I got goosebumps when I saw the clip of that Mario game. I've always enjoyed the main Mario games. However I haven't been a big fan of the newer sidescrolling 3D'ish Mario games. This title looks like it could be incredibly fun, almost takes me back to a classic time. Like how they were making Mario games in the late 90's/early 2000's.

I think the games that they advertised in the trailer were great and it's going to be weird seeing games like Skyrim on a Nintendo console. However I think the biggest factor for most people will be the big games such as ones made by Rockstar etc. If games like Red Dead Redemption were able to be played on the Nintendo Switch then it would be a massive deciding factor for a lot of people. I would also like to Grand Theft Auto V on it, I think that would be cool to be able to play on the go

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements