• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What is up my homies!

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
Thread starter #1
How y'all doing in Trump's America?

Me? I'm surviving.

I've become a Certified Nursing Assistant, been so for near six months now and have seen a lot of crazy shit.

Like just my last work week, three people died, three have fallen (Falls and Fall Risks are big no-nos), and I'm going up the wall bananas dealing with four Alzheimer's Patients who are themselves fall risks.

I've seen the face of death many times, have stood-by for CPR, saw what Stage 4 Cancer does to a human body, dealt with heroine junkies, amputees, the sick and injured, and all manner of other fun times.

I'm amazed I'm not an alcoholic yet. Many of my co-workers are chain smokers (cigarettes) due to the shit we deal with.

I also work Night Shift, which means I don't get much time for socializing and I'm always low on sleep.

Yup.

Side note, also taking up the violin. It's a pretty sweet ass instrument.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements