• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

When did you get a Wii?

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #1
When did YOU first get a Nintendo Wii?

I got mine mid-April of 2007, on a LATE Shipment at a local Gamestop...

I walked in with a wad of cash, not even expecting one--when I saw a guy buying a Wii...
I asked if they had any more, and the clerk said they'd just gotten some in on a late shipment...

100% pure LUCK!

I got mine as a very late birthday present back in June 27th, 2008. It was a Friday if I recall correctly.

Friik

Verified Member
Got mine on September 16th 2008.
I went out and bought a couple of games before I even got the system.

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #8
I still remember when I was still in "Search" mode---calling every retailer in the area if they had one...

That was FUN.....:G :G :G

Samus2008

Verified Member
On launch morning, November 19,2006, me and my dad scouted every electronic store in Brandon and Tampa to find me a Wii, and it turned out the Gamestop right by our house had 3 left! Good memories! :D

TopherD05

FyreeTSG said:
I still remember when I was still in "Search" mode---calling every retailer in the area if they had one...

That was FUN.....:G :G :G
yes i remember being in "search" mode as well and driving my mom nuts with it lol cause at the time i didn't have my license yet so i would call and bug her. Finally got my Wii a couple weeks after the launch date on December 3rd at 7 am and at a Toy R' Us after camping outside for about 2 hours and playing my DS.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements