• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Which headset to buy for when playing the switch on the tv

Lethal demise

Hi
I am looking at getting a headset for the switch to use when playing on the tv.Any ideas .Would have to be wireless due to our dogs getting caught up on any wires.
TYI A for any advice .

juniors42

For me it was a dilemma between buying a new headset and new controller for my Nintendo Switch, recently... but I've chosen a controller Custom Zombie Skulls Controller with an awesome color and great software updates in it, including latest bluetooth version. By the way, I've bought it from the verified partner of Nintendo itself.

Ginnyd123

I too am looking for a wireless headset. Did you have any luck? Lots of conflicting info online so I’m hoping someone here has tried and succeeded with this.

Paulyboy

I'm looking aswell, lots of gamers recommend Turtle Beach 450's as not all headphones will work with the switch according to CNET.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Official 3DS Headset Nintendo 3DS Discussion 4
F PDP's Headbanger Headset Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 14
R Nintendo Switch Buy online game Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
JakeEMT-P Buy a Switch now, or wait? Nintendo Switch General Discussion 12
S Where can buy Octopath Traveler? Nintendo Switch News 2
A About Xecuter SX OS, is it worth to buy it now, or should I still wait for the atmosphere? Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
Erik Play Super Mario Odyssey at Best Buy on 10/21 Gaming News 0
Erik Buy Two Kirby Titles, Get a Third Free Gaming News 0
Erik Try Before You Buy: Nintendo Offers 5 Game Demos to Guide Holiday Shoppers Gaming News 0
Erik Splatoon demo now at select Best Buy & GameStop Gaming News 0
Erik Best Buy offers exclusive Wii U bundle with Splatoon on May 29 Gaming News 0
Thomas Ennis Would You Buy............ Nintendo Wii U Discussion 3
F Best Buy DLC! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
lucachristinax Will I be able to buy Animal Crossing:New Leaf from Japan on my English nintendo 3ds? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F Kid Icarus: Uprising $15 @ Best Buy? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 4
F Rumor: Nintendo Looking to Buy? Gaming News 12
F Vivendi looks at Microsoft to buy Activision Blizzard? Gaming News 4
F Playing online on Nintendo Switch will become paid in September Nintendo Switch News 1
Erik Now you're playing with super power! Nintendo announces Super NES Classic Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Now you're playing with super power! Nintendo announces Super NES Classic Edition Gaming News 0
Erik Pirates, Puzzles, Rattlers and Role-Playing Gaming News 0
F When did YOU Start playing Pokemon? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 11
F The Games you Grew up playing? Video Games 9
E What PlayStation title are YOU playing? Sony PlayStation 10