• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Which was your favourite gaming console as a child?

genevb

Verified Member
For me it was Game Boy Advanced. I remember that my mom got me one for one of my birthdays, at first I was like "what's this? it is not food? :(" after a while I started loving it. I remember how I used to play pokemon all day long and one day I forgot to save before the batteries went empty. I was so crazy about that, that I've throw the batteries over the window. Good old times!

xNo1Hatedx

Gameboy adv sp and playstion 1 were my 2 most fav things as a kid n i still own em lol never will get rid of em to many good memories tbh

I'm still a child so PS2 phone tablet iPad switch Wii u Wii game boy advance N64 SNES Xbox 360 Xbox one

Sent from my SM-J337W using Tapatalk

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
My favorite console was and still are:

- NES
- Genesis
- Nintendo 64
- PlayStation 2

I love Super NES, but I really did not spend as much time with it as I could possibly can. Same with PlayStation. I love PS3, but I have a hard time justifying it as a favorite.

chronophage19

Gameboy Advanced SP will always be my favorite. That's where I was able to play my favorite Pokemon version which is Emerald. Also, I enjoyed a lot of games there as well like F-Zero Climax, Crash Team Nitro, and Castlevania.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements