• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Which was your favourite gaming console as a child?

genevb

Verified Member
For me it was Game Boy Advanced. I remember that my mom got me one for one of my birthdays, at first I was like "what's this? it is not food? :(" after a while I started loving it. I remember how I used to play pokemon all day long and one day I forgot to save before the batteries went empty. I was so crazy about that, that I've throw the batteries over the window. Good old times!

xNo1Hatedx

Gameboy adv sp and playstion 1 were my 2 most fav things as a kid n i still own em lol never will get rid of em to many good memories tbh

I'm still a child so PS2 phone tablet iPad switch Wii u Wii game boy advance N64 SNES Xbox 360 Xbox one

Sent from my SM-J337W using Tapatalk

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
My favorite console was and still are:

- NES
- Genesis
- Nintendo 64
- PlayStation 2

I love Super NES, but I really did not spend as much time with it as I could possibly can. Same with PlayStation. I love PS3, but I have a hard time justifying it as a favorite.

chronophage19

Gameboy Advanced SP will always be my favorite. That's where I was able to play my favorite Pokemon version which is Emerald. Also, I enjoyed a lot of games there as well like F-Zero Climax, Crash Team Nitro, and Castlevania.

triggerfish

Definitely Gameboy Advanced. The best part of having this handheld console is that I get to play it during long drive or travel with my family.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Erik New Developer Interview: Learn how Super Metroid was created! Gaming News 0
Erik New Developer Interview: Learn how Super Metroid was created! Gaming News 0
Wilbo This was too good not to share... Off Topic Lounge 2
F An ANTI-USED Game Patent WAS Filed Sony PlayStation 3
F How was your 2011? Off Topic Lounge 0
F When was the LAST time you Brawled? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 13
Pocketim What was the last retro game you bought? Video Games 75
Minecraftninja Favourite SSBB wii stage? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 4
SoulNinja Your favourite racer and kart combination. Nintendo 3DS Discussion 6
SoulNinja Who is YOUR most favourite character? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 9
SoulNinja What is YOUR most favourite song. Off Topic Lounge 18
SoulNinja What is your all time favourite show. Off Topic Lounge 4
Leezy Favourite Neighbour? Friend Exchange 0
Leezy Favourite Cup? Friend Exchange 1
Leezy Favourite MKDS soundtrack? Friend Exchange 1
Erik The world's biggest sports gaming franchise comes to Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
Erik The world's biggest sports gaming franchise comes to Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Switch ushers in a new era of console gaming on the go Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Switch world premier demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming... Gaming News 0
Erik Have fun in the sun with Nintendo's Summer Gaming List Gaming News 0
Erik Relive past glories with Nintendo's ultimate retro gaming experience Gaming News 0
Erik Norwegian Cruise Line and Nintendo Expand Partnership to Bring Wii U Gaming Fun to Ships Gaming News 0
Erik No Matter What the Clock Says, It's Time for Downloadable Gaming Fun Gaming News 0
Erik April Showers Gaming Fans with Downloadable Action, Racing and Puzzles Gaming News 0
Erik Get Instant Gaming Gratification for Young'uns and Old-Schoolers Alike Gaming News 0
Erik When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Gaming Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo transforms iconic franchises to give players unique gaming experiences Gaming News 0
Jason Alan Finest Gaming Accomplishments Video Games 7
Azriel Delacroix The UnOfficial NintendoRealm Retro Gaming League Video Games 7
queenzelda Nostalgic gaming goggles or media goggles? Member Content 1
KRICH24 Looking for friends for online gaming and swapnote. Friend Exchange 13
Azriel Delacroix The Hardcore, The Sheep, The Casual - A Reference Guide to Today's Gaming Stereotypes Writer's Room 3
F What is YOUR Gaming "Holy Grail"?? Video Games 8
F Next Gen Gaming: No Discs? Gaming News 6
F Another Gaming Company at Risk? Gaming News 6
Samus2008 Gaming Guilty Pleasures? Video Games 12
F The Future of Gaming has a BIG Problem Gaming News 10
F A Huge Loss for the Gaming World Gaming News 2
Pocketim Gaming while travelling? Video Games 6
Spiral New Forums for Sony, PC and Microsoft Gaming Site Updates 3
F The Future of Gaming has Buttons Nintendo Wii U Discussion 2
F Gaming Industry Affected by Japan Disaster Gaming News 4
F How long have YOU been gaming? Video Games 11