• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Why Wii?

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #1
Why did YOU choose to get a Nintendo Wii over a PS3 or 360?

First off--I've been playing Nintendo games since I was like 5 or 6(NES--Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt)....

but MAINLY I was wanting a new Gamecube, cause the GC I had back in 2007 was nearly 5 years old, and falling apart.

I wanted a Wii, cause not only did it have Internet, and all sorts of games that I was interested in--BUT it was Gamecube backwards compatible.
Granted, I did expect the Virtual Console to ALREADY have all the games I'd want to DL--(still waiting Nintendo....)

Plus, the $250 price tag(in 2007) was too good to pass up

Mason

Verified Member
I've been playing nintendo since I was about 3. Starting with Nintendo 64 and my Pokemon games for it.

Plus for the same reason Fyree said it had free internet unlike the X Box 360.

Mason

Verified Member
Yeah they are alot cheaper than the other two but as long as people pay for it they'll stay that high.

Mason

Verified Member
Yeah so if your someone that has siblings you'll know who your playing with because each profile has a different code.

TopherD05

Many other people have said some of my reasons already but mine were

-I grew up with Nintendo so i wanted to continue to play the marios and zeldas.

-I had been following Wii since they announced it and the motion control intrigued me cause it was unique and different from the button control that PS3 and Xbox 360 had.

-It was cheaper than the other two consoles (less time saving up money :laugh1:)

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements