• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Wii Internet

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #1
Do you use Wii Internet??

How often?

What would you like to see added/updated to Wii's Internet Channel??

I'd love to see an update--but it's getting more and more doubtful...

I've had my Wii for nearly 4 years--and have been using Wii Internet for pretty much the entire time...

usually like 4-5 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less..

I usually don't use it unless I have to, I use my phone's browser more than it. The only time I extensively use it is when I'm testing Wii friendly sites for Wii browser projects, or I have no other ways to access the Internet.

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #4
all I can say is THANK GOD for a USB keyboard....
I went like half a year with nothing but Wiimote-Typing...

atleast NOW i'm a faster typer--and know the layout of the QWERTY keyboard by heart

Mason

Verified Member
I need to get a keyboard for it it would make it alot easier than now, but I've gotten pretty good at typing with it over the period of using it without a keyboard.

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #8
you're not missing much :laugh2:

Its not ALL negatives though...

the Internet Channel launches REALLY quickly from the Menu--(alot quicker than both our laptops)...

and its easy to navigate...otherwise I'd have stopped trying almost 4 years ago

TopherD05

I don't really use it as much as i use since now i pretty much just use my laptop for internet. However i do use it once in a blue moon for some things. I don't really think there should be any updates to it as it is pretty good how it is right now.

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #10
then YOU don't use it much.

it NEEDS an update BADLY---but It'll never happen, especially this close to the 3DS' release....

Better Flash(currently 8.0, meanwhile 99% of the Internet uses Flash 10.0)
Cut and Copy/Paste feature
Multiple Tabs

etc.

TopherD05

FyreeTSG said:
then YOU don't use it much.

it NEEDS an update BADLY---but It'll never happen, especially this close to the 3DS' release....

Better Flash(currently 8.0, meanwhile 99% of the Internet uses Flash 10.0)
Cut and Copy/Paste feature
Multiple Tabs

etc.
Alright so your probably right I really haven't used it recently enough to notice those things. I guess i did notice the problem with flash when i use to be on it so a higher version like you said would be nice.

Leezy

I rarely ever use Wii Internet. I think I used it once or twice, but I much prefer to use my computer. :D

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements