• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Wii U Sales Surge 685%

Erik

Verified Member
Thread starter #1
Nintendo has confirmed that the Wii U's sales have surged a massive 685% thanks to the price cut and the Wind Waker HD bundle going live. All that 1080p in Wind Waker HD really helped Nintendo move some units.
Source

That a crazy improvement although I can't help but wonder over what period of time they are comparing, often big numbers like this are pushed out just to please shareholders.

Wilbo

Verified Member
Wow, that's awesome! Just goes to show that quality games move consoles. As long as they keep churning out quality games, the Wii U will be able to turn itself around.

Grooms

That's crazy, though it makes sense. The price cut and the release of the Windwaker HD Bundle is what helped spur my own choice to buy a Wii U. That, and I'm really looking forward to Super Mario 3D World and Smash Brothers.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements