• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

WORSE VC games?

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #1
What are the WORSE games on Virtual Console?

Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom on NES....

WHY this game was ever even ON the NES--and WHY Nintendo ported it to Virtual Console--(and WHY did Hudson make it??)---I don't know.

---Boulder Dash for Commodore 64 is pretty flippin' terrible too.

Pocketim

Verified Member
I honestly kind of like Boulder Dash. Yes, it's very outdated, but I still find it quite fun and challenging.

Cratermaze for the Turbografx is as boring as heck if you ask me. Feels like a watered down Bomberman. It has some interesting ideas, but none of them are really done well, sadly.

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #5
lets just face it--ALOT of games just shouldn't be on Virtual Console...

different people have varying opinions on what should/shouldn't be availble--

BUT...

I still don't see WHY Nintendo chose to include Commodore 64 on Virtual Console....

Pocketim

Verified Member
FyreeTSG said:
lets just face it--ALOT of games just shouldn't be on Virtual Console...

different people have varying opinions on what should/shouldn't be availble--

BUT...

I still don't see WHY Nintendo chose to include Commodore 64 on Virtual Console....
As I've said before, it WAS a bizarre choice. It's not a bad system, but it's very out of place on the Wii. Iffy game library on C64's VC too.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements