• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Your FIRST PC?

FyreeTSG

Banned
What was your FIRST PC??

A Packard Bell(wow--right?) something'er'ether...back in like late 1995, from CIRCUIT CITY(remember them?)

it had an 8 MB harddrive...
and 66 MHZ processor

Phoenix

a '95 windows something :G
total crock :G
i have an xp as well.
still crap x)
and my netbook is windows 7, msi wind(u130)

queenzelda

Verified Member
First pc I ever owned for myself was an old xp desktop model. It always ran too hot & eventually it briked. :G

Got a windows 7 pc to replace it (about a year ago) & after that I invested in a (aspire) netbook for myself which runs widows 7 starter. I use my netbook the most I'd say since the move. x)

Friik

Verified Member
First PC we had was a lumpy Desktop, it ran on Windows 98'
I think it was an IBM brand, I don't remember.

I didn't care much for it then, nor for the one I have now.
I use it only for getting music or running programs, or than that, it's just there.

SHADOWEDINSHRED

An old Hewlett Packard PC... It has Windows 98 on it...
I remember being very young, and them purchasing it still!
The funny part is we still have it...

Bear28

An IBM PS/1. Often lovingly refered to as a piece of sh*t one. It had a 12 MHz 386 processor and 2 MB of RAM, plus a 2400 baud modem. Finally just killed it when I nerfed the hard drive and floppy drive both.

queenzelda

Verified Member
queenzelda said:
First pc I ever owned for myself was an old xp desktop model. It always ran too hot & eventually it briked. :G

Got a windows 7 pc to replace it (about a year ago) & after that I invested in a (aspire) netbook for myself which runs widows 7 starter. I use my netbook the most I'd say since the move. x)
Well I've upgraded my Windows 7 starter netbook into a lubuntu one & I freaking love it because my Windows 7 starter os was starting to run: slow as fuuuuuuuuuuuu**! :G Lubuntu is SO MUCH FASTER: omg. ^^

Yami Yugi

Verified Member
First pc I ever owned was a Macintosh. My dad gave me his old one he had from when he was in college. Man was that thing: SLOW. XD

Erik

Verified Member
Mine was a boutique shop built Pentium II with an Asus motherboard and AGP graphics card, I think it had around 128 MB of memory and a 40 GB hard disk.

averus

Verified Member
My first PC was a 80286 machine ~30MHz, 1mb ram and 50MB Hard Disk :D

Ohhhh the good ol' times with Windows 3.1

Roseary

Technically this is my first PC and well... the specs are going to be pretty nice. For my first family owned computer (which was really just my Dad's and I used it from time to time) it was a Pentium and had Windows 98 I believe, don't remember much else about it.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements